Chocolate-Dipped. Frozen. Banana. Bites. with SPRINKLES!
These semi-healthy, one-bite, chocolate-dipped, sprinkle-rolled treats are just waiting for you when that craving for “a little something sweet” hits. All you do is chop up a banana, freeze, then dip in chocolate, then roll in sprinkles and freeze — they’re creamy and sweet and perfect and RAINBOWLICIOUS.
what you’ll need
peanut butter or almond butter
1 bag of dark chocolate chips and a teaspoon of coconut oil
sprinkles, or crushed nuts, or coconut – whatever your little heart desires!
what you’ll do
1. Chop up the banana into thin slices & fill with peanut butter, pop a toothpick in them and freeze for about an hour
2. Microwave half a bag of chocolate chips and the coconut oil in 30 sec. intervals, or until it’s completely smooth
3. Take out your mini banana/peanut butter sandwiches and hold them with the toothpick and roll in chocolate then sprinkles (or nuts, or coconut, GO CRAZY!)
4. Freeze again for a few hours and eat whenever the cravings arise
5. I keep these in my freezer for late night snicky snacks – they last forever!