this recipe is so simple you can make it with one hand tied behind your back, and the other holding a glass of malbec, literally. the layers of gooey rich salted caramel and dark chocolate are undermined by the crunch of the bar. each one is a little bite of bliss. just trust me.
what you’ll need
- bag of mini marshmallows
- box of rice krispies
- sea salt
- dark chocolate chips
what to do
- pour yourself a glass of wine
- make a batch of rice krispie treats: melt 2 tablespoons of butter with a bag of marshmallows in the microwave. 60 seconds, stir, 60 seconds stir. Add in half a box of rice krispies
- melt the chocolate: microwave bag of chocolate chips and a splash of oil, 30 seconds, stir, 30 seconds stir. once its smooth, poor over rice krispie treats and spread out with a spoon. let sit in the fridge until hard.
- melt the caramel: microwave bag of caramels and splash of milk. 60 seconds, stir, 60 seconds, stir. once it’s smooth, poor over the chocolate and spread with a spoon. immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips and sea salt.
- put in fridge, for like an hour (if you can wait that long)